Land your next job, faster.
Our professional resume-writing service has helped over 600,000 professionals land more interviews and get hired faster.
Resume Writing Services for All Levels
Resume Development Process Includes:
Full Lifecycle Strategy Consultation:
- Overview appointment to analyze and define: short-range career goals; position & vertical targets; geographic markets; confidentiality/search criteria.
Detailed Information Gathering:
- This core aspect of the resume writing process provides a detailed compilation of the scope of your positions to gather specifications about your career history, as well as describe your career accomplishments and goal attainment on key performance metrics on a position level, as well as at the enterprise level.
- An opportunity to discuss questions, strategies and changes post resume completion. This is the final step in the resume cycle in order to finalize the document to prepare it for market launch.
Persuasive Cover Letters
- Cold-call, generalized, easily customizable, up-loadable cover letter for electronic search via job boards and search engines or directly to companies. This cover letter will contain a brief summary of your career accomplishments and goals, as well as indicate your interest in the target organization.
- A letter used as part of a direct to target company search utilized two to three weeks after initial contact without a response. This is a letter positioned at a higher organizational level that is above talent acquisition and human resources to motivate the highest decision maker.
- A condensed, one-page resume utilized as a networking tool. Use this as a marketing lead document, which can be part of a networking strategy both in person and via email, as well as in the hands of contacts at target employers. Not an ideal document for Web searching, this document will not have the keyword penetration required for key word search engines, yet it provides a quick overview of your career, skills and accomplishments.
Career Progression Profiles
- A heavily formatted, easily understood, one page document to illustrate total career growth in reverse chronological order. This is a clean, ancillary document used as part of networking, interviewing and direct soliciting to third-party recruiters.
LinkedIn Profile Optimizations
- A well-developed LinkedIn profile is essential for everyone in today’s business environment. It is a tool used to let prospective employers, recruiters and potential partners understand your previous experience, assets and skills. We can help you build or optimize your LinkedIn profile and provide advice for how to best network and market it yourself to prospective employers using this powerful social media tool.
- Your business is important to us which why, unlike other services which require payment before you can even talk to someone, we offer a free consultation for all prospective clients. We ascertain your needs and give you options for service combinations with the goal of providing an affordable, personalized resume built just for you. General guidelines for pricing are: resumes starting at $99 for entry level resumes (no experience), $149 to $249 for college level resumes, $249 to $399 for management level resumes and a number of excellent options for executive and technical resumes ranging from $350 to $595. A well-written, effective resume will help you get a job quicker and easily pay for itself over time.